Simply fill up the form below and we will get in touch with you. For more information on studying with AIC simply get in touch our experienced call from our student counselors.
EPF, former Ecole Polytechnique Féminine (Polytechnic School for Women), was founded in 1925, as one of France's first Grandes Ecoles to train women to be engineers. EPF trains well-rounded generalist engineers in a 5-year programme. Thus, graduates of EPF are capable of adapting to business and technological changes and to their future employers' strategies. EPF generalist engineers learn to master a wide spectrum of skills so that they can manage complex projects and oversee fundamental developments. Its research policy is designed to foster a true “research culture” at the heart of its teaching model. It is also designed to provide students with new career opportunities. For students, EPF research offers: a training approach through research, an opening towards research and innovation, a preparation for the engineering career and a talented developer. To date, 95% of EPF graduates found a job within less than 4 months. Their average gross annual starting salary has been €37,000, rising to €45,000 after 3 years of experience. These remarkable figures rank EPF among the best Engineering Schools in terms of salary, demonstrating its generalist engineers' potential for growth. EPF's students have the choice between 3 beautiful campuses in Sceaux (close to Paris), Montpellier (south of France) and Troyes (East of France), where they can fully enjoy their student years. They have several housing options available: university residences or student housing, rented rooms, individual studios or apartments near the school.
Why Study at EPF
• Employability – 95% of graduates find employment under 4 months after completing the degree
• +150 International partner universities
• 30% of students participate in either bi-national or double degree programs
• 100% of students go abroad for a semester
• 8 majors starting from year 4
• 2000 students (30% women) and +400 Engineer graduates every year
• 4 degree programmes accredited by CTI (Commission des Titres d'Ingénieur)
• 150 permanent faculty and staff, 650 professional contacts and instructors
• Internships – 12 months during studies
Send Quick Inquiry