Simply fill up the form below and we will get in touch with you. For more information on studying with AIC simply get in touch our experienced call from our student counselors.
Join the AIC Campus American University Transfer Program
Study at University of Wisconsin Parkside USA with Scholarships
AIC Campus announces the partnership with University of Wisconsin, Parkside one of the top notch American University in the State of Wisconsin University system to offer Transfer program with a 2+2 option for Sri Lankan Students. University of Wisconsin Parkside is one of the most affordable universities in the US State University system will provide great opportunities for Sri Lankan students to achieve their higher education dreams in the best higher education destination in the world United States of America.
AIC Campus American University Transfer Program
AIC Campus was the first local private higher education institution to offer a 2+2 transfer program with a State University in USA. The California State University Sacramento State Transfer program became one of the most popular American University Transfer program in the country due to its quality, affordability, flexibility and transferability of credits earned at AIC directly to SacState.
University of Wisconsin Parkside become the newest addition to the AIC Campus American Transfer program portfolio, Sri Lankan students will have more options in terms of experiencing the American State University system to achieve their higher education and career dreams in more affordable terms.
Study in Wisconsin
International Students in Wisconsin will have access to first-rate academic experiences with a full range of activities and environments from which to choose. Whether you're studying in one of the many culturally-rich major cities or her scenic and agrarian rural towns, "America's Dairy land" offers an international student the best of both worlds. The state has a rich history of cultural and ethnic diversity dating back to its early settlement which it maintains to this day. International students in Wisconsin will be able to gain exposure through their studies to a number of technical areas in thriving Wisconsin industries as varied as manufacturing, agriculture and entertainment—not to mention the rigors of traditional academic disciplines at one of the state's best institutions of higher education University of Wisconsin Parkside.
Moreover, the third-largest city in the United States, history and culture-rich Chicago is also on the shores of Lake Michigan, just a mere hour and a half away. Anyone studying in Wisconsin will have a wide variety of recreation and entertainment options available to explore and enjoy when not busy hitting the books!
The University of Wisconsin System.
The University of Wisconsin System of higher education in the state of Wisconsin consists of 13 four year institutions and 13 two year colleges. UW system is one of the largest in the US with over 150,000 students enrolled annually.
University of Wisconsin Parkside
The University of Wisconsin-Parkside (UW-Parkside) is a nationally-recognized, public university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. It is located in Kenosha, Wisconsin, between the major cities of Milwaukee and Chicago. Rich with fresh air and natural wildlife, the campus sits on 700 acres of quiet, spacious prairies and beautiful woodlands. In any one of Parkside’s 41 competitive majors, students can expect small class sizes, individual attention from faculty, personalized support services, and the ability to put learning into practice through research and internship opportunities.
• One of the most beautiful campus locations in 700 acre natural woodland.
• 20 to 1 student to faculty ratio.
• Over 50% of the classes have 20 students per class
• Merit Based Scholarships for International Students
• UW Parkside offers over 40 Majors
• UW Parkside has four signature programs for which it is best known, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Pre-Health Programs and Theatre Arts
What sets UW-Parkside apart from Other American Universities?
• One of only 400 elite AACSB (Internationally Accredited Business Schools in the world)
• Number 1 four year criminal justice program in Wisconsin
• Lowest crime rates in the UW system
• Of the UW-System comprehensive 4-year schools, UW-Parkside has the most ethnically and racially diverse student body.
• Rated one of the “Most Affordable” 4-year, comprehensive universities in the State of Wisconsin
• UW-Parkside is the only NCAA Division II Athletics program in the state of Wisconsin
• Over the past decade, 100 percent of computer science majors are employed upon graduation
• Close to 95 percent of business students are employed within six months of graduation
• Nearly 90 percent of pre-med and pre-health graduates are accepted to the professional schools of their choice – double the national average
University of Wisconsin Parkside offers great opportunities for overseas students in terms of practicing what they learn.
• 89% graduate placement rate
• Complete undergraduate research with faculty
• Study abroad opportunities to more than 20 countries (International students can join the study abroad program)
• Community-based learning project opportunities where students engage with their community for credit
• Students develop interactive skills to demonstrate their learning such as presentations, public speaking, and group work
AIC Campus UW – Parkside Transfer Program
AIC Campus is the only institution partnered with the State University of Wisconsin Parkside to offer transfer program for Sri Lankan Students. Students can join the Program with their local or London O/Levels or A/Levels and study their first two years of Us University General Education subjects in Sri Lanka and Transfer to UW –Parkside to complete the balance two years of their chosen major.
Start Your American Degree with a Guaranteed Scholarship.
Students who join the AIC Campus University of Wisconsin Program will be granted a Financial Grant up to 25% for the first two years in Sri Lanka and a Scholarship for the final two years in USA. This offer is valid for a limited time. Students who are sitting for the London O/Levels or A/Levels can enroll for the AIC Campus American Transfer Program with pending results.
Plan your future with the leader in American Higher Education and reach greater heights in your education and career. Please call 0766 759 669/0779 779 776 or AIC Campus Kandy on 0777 230 033