Simply fill up the form below and we will get in touch with you. For more information on studying with AIC simply get in touch our experienced call from our student counselors.
Founded in 1897 and member of the eminent French Conference des Grandes Ecoles, Montpellier Business School (MBS) holds the three prestigious international accreditations AACSB, EFMD-EPAS and AMBA, a recognition of its academic quality. MBS has been continuously ranked in the Financial Times’ Best Masters in Management rankings since 2012.
MBS has a complete range of management courses: Bachelor programme, Grande Ecole Master in Management programme, Masters of Science, Executive MBA and Summer School. It is firmly focused on business and entrepreneurship, open to French and International talents unique in their diversity and their profiles. It is also recognized for its commitment to transmitting its core values: Ethics, Openness and Diversity, Global Responsibility and Performance.
Montpellier Business School has a policy of equal opportunities unique both by the number of students concerned and by the quality of their professional success. Choosing MBS is choosing to become a responsible leader in a changing world.
Why Study at MBS
• Among 5% of AACSB accredited Business Schools Worldwide
• Among 2% of AMBA accredited Executive MBA Programmes
• Among 2% of EPAS accredited Master’s Programmes Worldwide
• 96% graduate employment rate
• 120+ start-ups incubated
• 100+ permanent faculty and 60+ international professors
• 1000+ foreign students on campus
• 16,000 Alumni around the world in over 90
Send Quick Inquiry